Saturday, March 18, 2017

Short Note from Nairobi


We are sitting in the Nairobi airport waiting for our midnight flight to Amsterdam!  Such fun !  It is amazing to people watch here which is one of my favorite pastimes anyway!  What a diverse wonderful world we live in!  We have been without power a lot in the last few days at Tenwek and so it has been impossible to type and send a blog.  I will try and tell you about our last few days as soon as I have more internet access in Amsterdam tomorrow morning.  Let  me just say that the time has flown by and that we both felt good about our time at Tenwek.  I always wonder how the Lord is going to use us and somehow it always works out although in different ways each year.  We are so fortunate to be in good health and able to make this journey!

Miriam & Marv

1 comment:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete