Wednesday, February 22, 2017

Caps are a Hit




Ladies at First Presbyterian your caps were a big hit!  

When I got to the maternity hospital this morning lots of the moms we standing outside waiting to go to the nursery because it was being cleaned.  It seemed like a perfect time to tell them about the caps and to distribute them.  I told them that these caps had been made by ladies in my church and that they were made with lots of love for their babies.  I shared that my friends in the U.S. also love Jesus and that is why they make these caps for tiny babies in Kenya.  The world is so small; women thousands of miles apart and from very different cultures share maternal love!  We also share the love of Jesus for these precious babies.   

Thanks for the knitting ministry of First Presbyterian Church!

Miriam

No comments:

Post a Comment